Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A little clarification....

Resources to 'Propel Your Tell':

Every Wednesday, LIVE at 12 NOON CT on BTR:

The “Doctor Fred Says” Show:
Dr. Fred Valdes is a resident of Florida and at present, is teaching part-time at a medical school near Miami. His respect of Moringa Oliefera has led him to join with Zija Int’l and Club Moringa.
Along with his associate Dlynn Saumer, every Wednesday at 12 Noon CT, he will speak about Moringa, weight loss, nutrition and the state of health in today’s busy world.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/clubmoringa

LIVE AT 6:25 Pacific:
TheMiracle Tree call ~With Russ Bianchi
Wed.  9:25 PM est
512.597.6200 Pin: 9671111#






(Source:  www.clubmoringa.com)

****************

I'm sick.
My throat hurts.
I don't feel good.

You know what makes me feel better?



Just looking at these 'aspirin' makes me perk right up!  Add a big glass of milk and I'm on the mend.

WHAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER??

Now thanks to Zija I can treat my cold my way  -- but
    a) just one donut works, thank you! and
             b) washed down with some  SuperMix or XM+  there are

   NO RESIDUAL FAT DEPOSITS, LIKE BEFORE!

I figure if moringa oleifera can clear  up polluted water in India and Africa, then Zija's moringa oleifera formula can clear up a little sugar and fat in my system.  Apparently it's working!

************


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment