Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mom's Wisdom for a Zija Business

Subject for the Day (Wisdom from my Mom):  PATIENCE



Never cut what you can untie.

A handful of patience is worth a bushel of brains.

Adopt the pace of Nature: her secret is patience.

Patience is constructive waiting.

Business is like riding a bicycle:  either you keep moving or you fall down.

Money is like a sixth sense:  you can't make use of the other five without it.

Never put your money in anything that eats or needs repairing.
****************

Mom's Wisdom applied to my biz:  


PATIENTLY UNTIE THE COMP PLAN as I PLANT ZIJA SEEDS AND ALLOW THEM TO GROW WHILE NEVER GETTING OFF MY ZIJA BIKE AND INVESTING MY ZIJA $$ WISELY -- TO HELP IT KEEP GROWING.

And never -- ever -- allow comparisons with others' to destroy my patience. 

****************

Mom's Wisdom in a List:

  1. Share Zija products with others, along with  moringa oleifera info.
  2. Seek people who want their own business and get them info.
  3. Allow the product and info to work on them:  stay in touch.
  4. Compile a list of stories from people you know of how Zija has helped them and keep  note of how it is helping YOU.
  5. Plug into the Zija system and plug others into it, too.

 *************

 Then you'll see a big Zija 'crop' come in weekly, just like

David Moses is recognized as one of the top industry trainers, a success coach, and a high level industry executive and his ability to sponsor, teach, and duplicate has resulted in ten of thousands of success stories worldwide.
"My number one passion today is helping others realize their full potential and thus achieve their dreams, goals and aspirations".
David estimated industry earnings exceeds $10 million and is tracking this year for $2.5 to 3 million.  "I believe, just for myself, the ZIJA opportunity will create 10 million in commissions within the next 24 to 36 months alone. Why? Because so many others are having success and my success is tied to others having success".
Chris D. Estes is the #1 money earner in the United States inside of Zija International.
A former schoolteacher and coach with no prior network marketing experience, Chris has become a multi-million dollar earner in under 4 years, his organization has 80,000+ members

Pat Anderson: "My residual income has held no boundaries for the past 4 years. My income has increased to a very high six figures and this year I am on target to reach my first $ Million Dollar year with Zija.

In the past 4 years  I have become one of the Top Four distributors for Zija International, the network marketing company that distributes Moringa health products. Both of my adult children are in my Zija business and have achieved high rankings and financial freedom. My grandchildren will never have to worry about their future and my daughter now has the time freedom to home school them plus, build her Zija home based business."
Among many others......

****************

So with Patience, Steady Action, and Plugging In, you can be a Zija legend, too!








No comments:

Post a Comment